Thursday, June 22, 2017

June Jams for Your Summer Enjoyment

What have I been doing recently besides neglecting my blogging duties?

Listening to music of course!

Here are my top jams I've been loving recently that I recommend to you all as a nice finish to your June.

Reminds me of Ed Sheeran but better:



Man attempts to find meaningful jobs:



My Coldplay nostalgia compels me:




Ukulele or guitar?  Its a toss up:




Obscure country artist has a good song:




Man rejoices in California earthquakes...?  Still not sure what this is about:




The Lumineers play off their first success but better this time:




Woah, Vance Joy made it on this list twice:




Better-sounding acoustic version of an 80s new wave/synth:




The song we know the refrain to from an insurance commercial:




Lord Huron strikes again!




Hey it's U2!  Because we are cultured here:





Billy Joel rips off the Lion King's fugue style:




Aerosmith!  Steven Tyler, Liv Tyler's (Arwen) dad!  





The song that makes you feel bad for not travelling this summer:





The song everyone loves from Napoleon Dynamite (no, not by the White Stripes--although that one is great too):





The band that reminds of you of the White Stripes:


A song I feel like I know but don't know how and stumbled across randomly:


No comments:

Post a Comment