Sunday, March 12, 2017

25 Days of LOTR - Day 12

So the duel between Eomer and Glorfindel ended up in a tie, so I allowed another day to pass in order for the tie to be broken.  It still stands still, and so I asked my sister to break it for me.

She voted for Eomer, and so he will advance to the next round.  Sorry Glorfindel, but it was a good run!


And now we move into our first competition of the inner bracket, Aragorn vs. Legolas.

I can't wait to see who will win!

Remember to submit your favorite LOTR memes and cartoons to the photo challenge.  Happy voting!!

Image result for leglasado n aragorn meme

8 comments:

  1. as I didn't actually vote for Legolas (sorry, friend), my vote goes to Aragorn without deliberation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them both, but Aragorn wins for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easiest battle so far - Aragorn, of course! I don't mind Legolas in the books, although he does very little and sort of fades into the background. Fangirls' obsession with the movie version, though, makes me dislike him. Aragorn is the clear choice in either medium.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aragorn wins! I love Legolas, but Aragorn's overal arc from Ranger to King beats him any day. Maybe if we knew more about Legolas's history (he probably dates back to the Last Alliance, or even further), but we don't, so he does well in his spot as a minor character.

    ReplyDelete