Monday, January 23, 2017

Phantom of the Opera 30-Day Challenge Day II

So sorry I've missed a couple days!  Things have been getting pretty busy lately.  Ah, the question of the day. My first ALW show and/or my first Phantom, when and where.

Well my first Andrew Lloyd Webber show was indeed Phantom of the Opera, and I'm not much a fan of his other shows (although I do like Memory, when isolated from the strange musical that is Cats).

Technically my first Phantom was Michael Crawford because my parents recommended him first, so I listened to the soundtrack featuring him and Sarah Brightman.  I only heard that soundtrack once before I saw the 25th Anniversary Concert with Sierra Boggess and Ramin Karimloo though, and I was hooked on the latter performance.

Related image
musicalesenlagranpantalla.blogspot.com

Image result for ramin karimloo and sierra boggess phantom of the opera
Pinterest

For all intents and purposes, Ramin Karimloo was really my first Phantom, and in my opinion, the best one that I've ever seen/heard.

Image result for phantom of the opera 30 day challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment