Tuesday, October 25, 2016

A Few of my Favorite Things

I've been tagged by the Author of To Write or Not to Write!  Thank you!!

Ze rules:

1. Add the above picture to your post.
2. Acknowledge the person who tagged you.
3. Answer the questions. 
4. Tag a person, or multiple persons, or no persons. Whatever suits.


Ze questions:

Favorite book

Image result for the silmarillion
Amazon.com

Favorite animal


Image result for humpback whale
Humpback whale
Wikipedia

Favorite color


Image result for rainbow gif
AnimatedImages.org
Even though I know this will bother a certain Miss Baggins, my favorite color is white... 0.0

Favorite flower


Image result for hydrangea
Hydrangeas of any color
Symbolism Wiki - Wikia

Favorite language 


Image result for i love latin in latin
Love You Mr Arrogant Forever Quotes So Much Images

Favorite country 


Image result for vatican city
Probably.
Wikipedia

Favorite time period 


Image result for medieval times
Not the restaurant, the era.
Maple Leaf Tickets

Favorite historical ruler 


Image result for constantine
Constantine the Great?  Maybe?
Biography.com

Favorite number 


Image result for number 28
Free Numerology

Favorite beverage 


Image result for tea
Kingofwallpapers

Favorite finger


Image result for ring finger
The ring finger (on the left hand unlike in this picture)
KoreanClass101.com Blog

Favorite snack


Image result for pretzels
Kidzworld

Favorite season


Image result for autumn
Visit Finland

Favorite kind of clothing 


Image result for king arthur painting
Long dresses
BBC

Favorite music (particular songs, artists, or just in general)


 
Favorite time of day

Image result for sunset
www.landsofamerica.com

Favorite school(-ish) subject 


Image result for violin painting
Orchestra <3
Pinterest

Favorite spice


Image result for salt
Does salt count??
The Luxury Spot

Favorite superhero 


I don't know much about superheroes :/

Favorite anything of your choice....


Favorite Christmas Carol

Image result for veni veni emmanuel
Another Year of Insanity - Lutheran Church of Honolulu

I tag everyone who likes 80s music.  You've been tagged!!

10 comments:

  1. Those aren't all my FAVORITE things in each category, but they are all things I quite like. Except maybe white...I kind of hate white, although in some places I love it. And it is a color. And so is black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting. I understand why white may seem a bit too severe. I also like cream colored things though, because it kind of eliminates that issue.

      Delete
    2. Cream is lovely. I think I don't like white because it seems too sanitary, but off-white and cream is beautiful. Besides, white clothing will become off-white eventually, so you might as well start out that way.

      Delete
  2. SERIOUSLY?! YOU HAD TO PICK WHITE?! *headdesking while Frodo looks at me from the hallway*

    AND HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE A FAVORITE SUPERHERO?! "You are a pony with a PROBLEM!"

    I shall consider myself tagged and show you how it's really done ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, I thought of you right when I wrote that XD

      I dunno where to start when it comes to super heroes! Do I start with comic books or movies or TV shows, or what? It's all very confusing to me, haha.

      Alright, alright *steps back, hands up* ;)

      Delete
  3. I have to agree white is cheating when it comes to color. Its like your saying I like all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tagged! Right, on it. :) I don't think I've even answered your last tag, how horrible! But that's okay, now I get to do two tags. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm looking forward to reading them :)

      Delete