Friday, September 23, 2016

The Palantir Podcast

Rohan vs. Gondor

My friends Ben and Kolby joined me on this episode of the Palantir Podcast to offer their opinion on who would win in a fight: Rohan, or Gondor.

I know I didn't make a podcast last month, so to make up for it, I have an extra special long one for you this time around.

I had a lot of fun doing this podcast, and I hope you enjoy it!  

Remember to comment below and let us know which realm you think would win in a fight.






We reference a map of Middle-earth quite often throughout the podcast, so here's one for you to use:
Image result for map of middle earth
blog.lefigaro.fr

6 comments:

  1. I have often felt that, while Rohan would not necessarily win if they attacked the city, Gondor would never have survived without them. I mean.....I can think of two particular times where Gondor failed miserably until Rohan showed up.
    That said, if the Rohirrim attacked the city, they would lose, and if Gondor attacked Edoras, they would lose. If they met somewhere in the middle...It would REALLY depend on where in the timeline. At the point where Rohan rides to the battle of Pelennor Fields, Rohan would have won.....at the point where Theoden is still sick, Gondor would have won.
    I'm not making much sense, but I suppose they are fairly even....it just depends on where and when. Also...Team Rohan over here, just in general.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I see where you're coming from. Personally I think Rohan has a very specialized army (an overwhelming majority is obviously cavalry) while Gondor has a bit more variety. I can see what you mean, though.

      Delete
    2. Kolby here thanks for picking team Rohan!

      Delete
  2. These podcasts are so fun!! (I know I say that every time, but I like them a lot, so forgive me. ;D) Y'all were really interesting and entertaining. :)

    I tend to think that Gondor has stronger forces, but I really am not an expert on the matter. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you!

      Yay, a point for Team Gondor :D

      Delete