Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Looking for Guest-blogs

You know what's coming up?  Blog-ust!

Long time readers might remember that August changes to "Blog-ust" here on Lover of Lembas and is a special month dedicated to quality posts before school picks up and I have less and less time to write.  This Blog-ust, I have a special plan in mind.


Guest-blogging is a popular way to hear from different writers you may not know of.  Those who wish are welcome to send in a guest-post which hopefully will be published here in the month of Blog-ust.

I am fairly open to any guest-post idea you may have as long as it relates to something Middle-earthy.

If you decide to submit a guest-post, send it to my email (contact.loveroflembasblog@gmail.com).  I will proof read just for grammatical errors (I won't change your ideas or actual content) and hopefully starting in Blog-ust they will be published right here on the site--with that in mind, please try and have your posts done by the beginning of August.

Thanks so much and I look forward to reading your essays!


2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I'll have enough time before the the beginning of August(my family is pretty busy right now), but if I do, I'd love to do this!

    Would an analysis of the music from the LotR/Hobbit movies be okay? I don't know if you've already done a similar post. If so, I could think of something else. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as you get it in sometime during the month of August it shouldn't be a problem. I just listed before August as my preference, but really anytime in August works.

      That sounds like a really good idea! I don't think I've ever done a really in-depth analysis on that topic, so I would be interested to read yours.

      Delete