Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Stuff Ents Say

My limbs are sooo sore!

I haven't seen anything like that for an age and a half.

I am a shepherd of the forest!

I speak for the trees, for the trees have no voices... (wait, wrong book...)

Those orcs will be the ruin of us all!

Should we call an Entmoot?

Wow, that was fast!

Don't be too hasty!

I remember the days of the Entwives.

Fimbrethil, where have you gone?

Slow down, young one.

I am the eldest.

The water is foul here.

Have you seen the Entwives?  They seem to have been lost.

Don't rush, child.

The dirt here is rich and fruitful.

The orcs will tear us down unless we pay toll with sweet fruit or strong wood.


I have been asleep for a long time.

Darn Huorns!

My favorite place to walk was in Beleriand...

I miss the Entwives.

Buraroom....buraroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment