Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Post LOTR

How you feel when you finish reading or watching The Lord of the Rings...

Stage 1: Shock


What is this sorcery?

Stage 2: Elation



Stage 3: Confusion


How have I lived my life without this?

Stage 4:  Desperation

I need more LOTR!


Stage 5: Binge Reading

Must...know...EVERYTHING.


Stage 6: Emotionally Vulnerable

I just need an hour to absorb this and...try not to cry.

Ah, I can't help it!

It's just so beautiful.


Stage 7: Collecting 

Should I get the tree of Gondor mug or the throw blanket?

Gah, too many decisions!  I'll get them both ;D


Stage 8: Referencing


Correction: one does not simply stop making Lord of the Rings references.

Stage 9: Book Withdrawal


I'm not coming out until you prove that Aragorn and Frodo are real!

Stage 10: Re-reading


Even better the second time.

6 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I've been through these stages so many times! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I think every fangirl can relate XD

      Delete
  2. Love it but did you HAVE to post the creepy photo of Bilbo? ;)

    ReplyDelete