Sunday, April 24, 2016

Under Construction

Hello!

You may notice some things are changing around here.  My friend Adamson from Northern Lights Studios has been helping me do some remodels around the site.  Things are not quite cleaned up yet, and it hasn't been that easy, but I am hoping to make the website more interactive and easier to navigate.

A couple changes I want to let you know about.

To the right you will see two new gadgets: one is an update on what book I am currently reading.  I love having good book conversations, so if you're interested, I'd love to discuss it with you!  Also I have gone through every single post and organized them into categories according to the books I based them off of, upon the request of one of my friends.  If you're looking for something specific to a book, you can find all of the posts I have on that topic by clicking on the link.

I am pretty excited about the updates, however they have not been without consequences.  As I went through and updated posts with new tags in order to categorize them, Blogger randomly picked certain posts to "republish".  You will see some of my older posts have been moved to the top of the thread and it says that they were published today.  That is not the case and I have no idea how to fix it.  I am pretty angry at Blogger for doing that, since I had all my posts set up in year and month accordingly.  All the content is still there, however, and maybe some older posts getting boosted to the top will cause them to be rediscovered.

Please be patient with me as I try to get the site working properly.  If you have any tips or suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

mannersmentor.com

6 comments:

  1. I like it! I'll be sure to ask you what you thought of War and Peace once I see you've moved on to something new. :) Have you read Les Misérables?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't but coincidentally it's next on my list!

      Delete
  2. No problem, Miss Lover! Your blog is coming along very nicely. :D

    ReplyDelete