Monday, December 21, 2015

Tree of Gondor Pillow

I love the Tree of Gondor and so when I saw this pillow I decided to spend the last of my Amazon giftcard on it.



It came today right in the time zone (between Dec. 17 and Jan. 6).  It is really large!  The first thing I noticed about it was it's color though.  It is not quite it's vibrant blue like you see in the picture but more of a dusty gray color.  It is so big I don't know what kind of pillow will fit it, but I can probably double up a normal sleeping pillow and shove that inside.

When I originally bought it for $10.26 I thought it would be an actual pillow and it wasn't until after that I realized it was just the case.  I'm not totally convinced it was worth the price, but I'm still glad I have it.  Now I have to go wash it up and pop it on my bed!

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I was actually watching The Return of the King today! Yeesh! $10 for a pillowcase! But it'll pay itself off :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I'm watching The Fellowship right now, haha ;)

      Delete