Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Doctor Sherlock takes the Silmarils from PJ's Dining Room

Check out this video: http://www.theverge.com/2015/11/30/9817928/peter-jackson-doctor-who-the-silmarillion

First of all, I hope PJ isn't hinting at anything with that copy of The Silmarillion in the table...

Anyway, my friends are huge fans of "Doctor Who" so they were pretty excited to see this, as was I.  I'm a fan of "Sherlock".  

While we're on the subject, do we have any "Sherlock" fans who are as excited for the Christmas special as I am?  It's going to be set in Victorian times!

Okay, okay, that's enough of my (short but potent) nerd rant.  I just wanted to share the video with you and see your thoughts.  Navaer!
       

11 comments:

  1. That video was hilarious! I only got it because all of my other fangirls talk about it XD

    Haven't been able to start watching Doctor Who nor Sherlock :'(
    Is it on Netflix? Maybe I could check it out one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know for sure that Sherlock is not Netflix but I'm not sure about Doctor Who...
      I'm glad you liked it :)

      Delete
    2. Darn! Thanks anyway!

      I don't think PJ will even think of making Sil a movie... Maybe he just wanted to poke fun at us ;)

      Delete
    3. Ugh, autocorrect! Sherlock IS on Netflix--I watch it all the time!

      I think you are right about The Sil, but he sure got me worried for a minute haha.

      Delete
    4. YES! YOU JUST MADE MY DAY! NOW I CAN SEE WHAT MY FANGIRLS TALK ABOUT FOR MYSELF! *squeal*

      Yeah, I was worried for a minute too. But I read the article and it said something about PJ knowing how to capture his audience or something like that :)

      Delete
    5. Yeah, I think he was just trolling. But there is no way the Tolkien estate will sell the rights as long as Christopher Tolkien is in charge, so I think we can rest easy for awhile.

      Delete
    6. Yeah I think we can... Thank you Christopher!

      Ugh, I hate autocorrect ;)

      Delete
    7. Haha :)
      Let me know what you think of Sherlock!

      Delete
    8. Totally! But we'll both have to wait until break :'( *sniffles* WHY MOM WHY?! I'M HOMESCHOOLED!

      Delete
    9. Haha, that's funny. Well good things are worth waiting for ;)

      Delete
    10. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete